RTEMS Anniversary Approaching

Tue Jan 18 16:39:44 UTC 2005

When poking around at viewcvs this morning, I noticed that
we are approaching the 10th anniversary of the RTEMS CVS
tree.  It was established on May 11, 1995.

At that point the RTEMS project was already over 5 years old and
honestly, I don't remember what we did for source code control
before that.  :)

I know that in Fall 1994, RTEMS had already been publicly available
long enough for me to be working on the PA-RISC port under contract.
The initial newlib port was done as part of this effort.