Help: How RTEMS Interrupt handling Framework Works?

Alex kbyte at iol.pt
Sun Jan 23 16:42:21 UTC 2005

Hi,

I would like to build a ISR to respond to a printer port interrupt, just to be familiar/trainning with interrupt handling in rtems.
I now that rtems include samples that could help me writing the software but I would like to learn how everything works befiore starting coding.
So I have been searching for docu,ments documenting the way rtems has to respond to interrupts but I cant find anything.

Do you know any place where I could get information about the rtems interrupt handling framework?

Many thanks,

Alex