During Drivers Initialization

Manuel Pedro Coutinho manuelpedrocoutinho at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:01:40 UTC 2005

I'm modifing a driver (the console driver) and I would like to know if the
following directives are allowed during the driver initialization (is this
information in any doc?):

rtems_extension_creation
rtems_partition_creation
rtems_region_creation
rtems_task_create
rtems_task_start  (does the task really start at this point, or it's only
after the drivers initialization?)

In the tests built, the rtems_extension_creation works, but the partition
blocks. I've already configured the number of maximum partitions in the
confdevs so that shouldn't be a problem.
If indeed partitions can be created in this stage, can someone tell me why
this doesn't seem to work?

Many Thanks
Manuel Coutinho