PCI lookup issue: 3c905C-TX not found by RTEMS.

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 18 20:40:50 UTC 2005

It looks as if the find device function is not testing any busses
other than bus 0.  Please print the value returned from

BusCountPCI()

Presumably it is == 1.  If so, then you're likely the first to
discover a problem with the hacked BusCountPCI function thats just
above the find device function in pcibios.c.  I think the next thing
to do in this case is to instrument the function with printk's and see
how the nested loops work.

Gregm