reading file hangs rtems

Philippe Simons loki_666 at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 14 14:15:09 UTC 2005

Hi ,i've been working now on a MMC block driver for the bp32 bsp, with
some partial results.

The driver install correctly (the /dev/smc file appears), and the fat
initialisation find the FAT12 partition.
Using the fileio sample, I can browse the MMC tree whithout any
problems,
but if i try to output a file with cat or try to read a file with the
fileio menu...
the file seems to be read correctly, but just after rtems hangs.
I've added a simple task which output some dots in a endless loop, and
after the file is read, this task stop.

I used the ramdisk block driver as template to build the mmc block
driver.
ne1 has a clue on this issue?
TIA

Philippe