MVME5500 not working with RTEMS 4.7 (CVS)

Phillip Sorensen pas37 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 25 14:53:01 UTC 2005

I have been trying to get the CVS version of RTEMS working with the
MVME5500.  After looking through the archives, I was able to compile and
run the hello application after setting the Cpu_table.exceptions_in_RAM
before calling initialize_exceptions as described in an email from
February 24.

I am know having trouble running the ticker sample.  I have added the
fix from PR#773 but this does not change things.

Has anyone successfully used RTEMS 4.7 with the MVME5500?  Any one have
suggestions on what to look at.

Phil Sorensen