[Qemu/PearPC] Question w.r.t. ``starting with 0x1E0'' in motorola_powerpc/README.OTHERBOARDS

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Thu Jul 14 13:50:03 UTC 2005

Short followup: I've found that Qemu when started in PREP more (-M prep
command-line option), seems to emulate `Mesquite cPCI (MCP750)' board, at
least booted linux claims this in /proc/cpuinfo. Also this board seems to
be supported in RTEMS, so my hopes to get it working together still
remain.

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com