Convert rtems_clock_time_value to UTC (ascii)

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 26 01:42:13 UTC 2005

Hi Rolf,

We have this problem as some of our older systems use psos as the OS, so
we have a conversion utility that converts between RTEMS time and
standard unix time.  The definition we use is:

#define DELTA_1988_1970_SECS
(((1988L-1970L)*365L+(1988L-1970L)/4L)*24L*60L*60L)

I hope this helps.

regards,

Ian Caddy

--