IRQ latency and context switching on mvme5500 (was Re: RTEMS mvme5500 bsp)

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Thu Jul 28 14:09:33 UTC 2005

Kate,

your experiments looks nice and in favour of RTEMS, but do you have any
numbers comparing latencies between receiving ethernet packet and reading
data from the socket in an application? Or perhaps simple latency
meassurements between two RTEMS and two vxWorks BSPs connected by ethernet
with as simple as possible echo service should be fine too and giving
clear picture.

Thanks,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com