Updating RTEMS FreeBSD network stack

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Jun 22 23:57:37 UTC 2005

Lars Munch wrote:

> Are you also missing a dhcp client in RTEMS? Hopefully Chris will merge
> one soon. Chris, any progress on this?

Yes. I have made progress and fixed a small number of big/little endian
bugs in the code I posted. I have one outstanding issue that I have not
looked into. I seem to get a new address after a reboot with each new
lease from the same PC.

I have been trying to test with 4.7 but other 4.7 issues have got in the
way which I suspect are my setup. I have tested the code on Coldfires
and pc386 but not from the 4.7 mainline. I am sorry for the delay.

I can commit what I have if someone wishes to compile and test it.

--
  Chris Johns