Unified PCI API -- 1st Step Committed

Fri Mar 4 22:03:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just a warning that I just committed the first step toward unifying
the PCI API.

There were two different names for the routines used to initialize
the PCI subsystem.  All references to those in the source tree now
adhere to the prototype

  int pci_initialize()

The x86 file pcibios.h and PPC pci.h now include the cpukit include
rtems/pci.h and I am working to eliminate the x86 and PPC BSP specific
include files.

I also reformatted cpukit/include/rtems/pci.h.

You have been warned.