powerpc mvme5500 clock off by factor of 150

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Sun Mar 6 20:20:38 UTC 2005

The clock on the MVME5500 seems to be off by a factor of 150.  In the
"ticker" test it is taking 750 seconds instead of 5 seconds for the
displays of the times.  I started fiddling constants in bspstart.c but
then reading the I2C bus started to fail so I decided I had to look
through things and get an overview and not continue ignorantly.

I'm looking through it now, but if anyone has hints based on knowledge
of the PPC decrementer and the PPC board support packages and how they
support the clock (or maybe changes that went into 4.7?) on where I
should look I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Dufault