RTEMS loopback test

Mike Bertosh mbertosh at motioncontrol.org
Thu Mar 10 15:54:28 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to get the loopback test to work on my Avnet MCF5282 eval board. I run
the test and here is the output that it gives me:

"Network" initializing!
"Network" initialized!
Try running client with no server present.
Should fail with `connection refused'.
Connect to server.
Can't connect to server: Connection refused
Client closing connection.

Start server.

Try running client with server present.
Connect to server.
Can't connect to server: Connection refused
Client closing connection.
Client task terminating.

Using gdb I was able to figure out that the program halts in the
internal_error_occurred function. I know that my clock tick is working and I am using
polled i/o for my console driver. Does anybody have any ideas on why the internal
error occurs? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks for your time.

Mike Bertosh
Motion Control Systems, Inc.
New River, Va
540.731.0540