Sample Program Output Format

Mike Bertosh mbertosh at motioncontrol.org
Tue Mar 1 16:00:00 UTC 2005

Alan,

I did use m68k-rtems-objcopy when I tried to convert it. It just gave me an unknown
file type error. I tried using a bunch of different file types, but none of them would
work. I also tried to read the file with readelf and m68k-rtems-objdump but neither
would read the file so i figure it's not an elf file. I also used the file command to try and
see what type of file it is, but it just said that it was a data file. Thanks for your reply.

Mike