RTEMS loopback test

Ali Asgar Nasir aliasgar.nasir at patni.com
Fri Mar 11 04:13:51 UTC 2005

a program calls the internal error occured function when any of the managers
has not been included during the compiliation time of the code...do check
the MANAGERS line in the makefile u use to compile....this line should
contain all the managers which u use...eg io semaphore message etc.....
Regards
ali