Open Class RTEMS in Munich/Germany (REMINDER)

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Mon May 2 13:07:03 UTC 2005

Hello,

this is the second reminder for all of you interested:

An open class is scheduled to start at June 21, 2005 in Munich,
Germany. I would ask those interested in this class to contact us in the
next days, so we can start planning training facilities etc.

The open class gives you 4 days filled with up-to-date know how
on RTEMS BSP and driver development aswell as the Classic and
POSIX APIs.

Once again, Joel Sherrill will be the trainer for this class. So
this training will ensure knowledge transfer straight from the
developers.

Please also read the official announcment at

   http://www.imd-systems.de/rtems_class_0506_en.html

and

   http://www.rtems.com

Please send any requests to: