Fit in MCF5282 internal memory

Etienne Fortin etienne.fortin at sensio.tv
Mon May 2 18:11:53 UTC 2005

Hi Kolja,
I started my development on the MCF5282lite with the same idea: to fit all
in 64 KB and memory. And I gave up. You have to make too much sacrifice on
functionalities just to be able to do it, and even there, I don'T think it's
feasible. Well, it may be, but it would be quite a challenge. And given the
price of SDRAM right now, I'm not sure it's that interesting.

If you still want to try, there's a checklist in the RTEMS documentation
that allows you to figure how much memory your system will take given the
modules and the functionalities you desire.

Etienne Fortin