PCI caching question related to mvme5500

Kate Feng feng1 at bnl.gov
Wed Nov 2 14:58:16 UTC 2005

Peter Dufault wrote:

> It is a problem not having a generic method to cache the PCI memory.
> I'll come up with some public interface that isn't clunky.

Do you mean you will come up with some public interface
to contribute ?  If so, that is a smart idea.  I was advised that
the point of releasing the BSP as open source is that other people
can contribute back the enhancement of the BSP.  Even if the
enhancement is not used by us, it could be helpful to others.

Thanks,
Kate