PCI caching question related to mvme5500

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Wed Nov 2 15:33:22 UTC 2005

On Nov 2, 2005, at 9:58 AM, Kate Feng wrote:

> Do you mean you will come up with some public interface
> to contribute ?  If so, that is a smart idea.  I was advised that
> the point of releasing the BSP as open source is that other people
> can contribute back the enhancement of the BSP.  Even if the
> enhancement is not used by us, it could be helpful to others.

Yes.  I won't be sending all to this list, unless I have questions
I'll be sending them to the bug tracking thing on the RTEMS web
site.  You can check at the end of the day today and most should be
there.

Also, these changes will match the existing code even if different
approaches were recommended when I first brought things up, e.g., the
method of increasing the number of BATS to 8 from 4.  It's better to
get something into the bug tracker than do nothing.

Peter