rtl8139 network card driver works (BSP i386)

Grigori Khmyrov grigori_khmyrov at uml.edu
Wed Nov 23 14:25:30 UTC 2005

I'd like to let know to RTEMS users that the driver, that Angelo
Fraietta gave to me, works.

BSP i386 (actually I use i486)

// Library:        LibNICS - RTEMS ethernet drivers.
// File:        libRTL8139C.c
// Author(s):    Bill Paul <wpaul at ctr.columbia.edu>.  All rights reserved.
//                 RTEMS version: TECMAV srl -
a.verardo at tecmav.fastwebnet.it
// L.M. Date:    07-Nov-2003 (01:33:25)

I start to use it about a 2 months ago. It works in real application and
transfer data at the rate ~1 MB/sec.
I did not put it in the RTEMS source but just compile it with my
application.
I never test the driver in proper/recommended way. I wander may be
somebody can add the driver
to the RTEMS tree.

Grigori