Problem compiling RTEMS for edb7312

Frédéric PRACA frederic.praca at freebsd-fr.org
Thu Nov 24 12:41:44 UTC 2005

Selon Ralf Corsepius <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org>:

> Please show me the full error message including
Will be a long run log :-o As I'm not in front of my machine (and it's not
running), I can only give you some details.

> * the corresponding configure call.
../rtems/configure --disable-multilib --enable-networking --enable-posix
--target=arm-rtems --prefix=/home/fred/Dev/RealTime/rtemsInstall && gmake
RTEMS_BSP=edb7312 && gmake install

> * the toolchain versions (I know Frederic is experimenting with GCC,
> Ada and is trying to use a customized GCC).
Well, due to the PR ada/22533, I gave up using Ada for a while. But I use Gcc
HEAD version (20051123) without Ada support.
I think I'll try with the previous version (3.4.4) from my system base.

> I can't reproduce the error, in fact I've built this BSP without any
> problems several times, recently - Last time ca. 60 seconds ago ;)
May I ask you the same questions you asked about configure options and toolchain
version ?

> Ralf
Fred