Network problem - Gradually getting slower after time.

Wed Nov 23 14:57:29 UTC 2005

Ian Caddy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A colleague just pointed out to me my mistake.  I should have said that
> I checked the 4.6.4 and head, instead of 4.6.5.
>
> I just looked in 4.6.5 and found it.  I quickly looked at the section of
> the driver, and the problem reported does not relate to the driver in
> the rtems source tree.
>
> It was just an artifact of how the driver that we use was coded.

That's good to here.

It would be interesting to see how your driver performs compared to the
one in the tree. If there are any performance tricks left to apply to
the driver in the tree, we want to make sure they are in it.