Last Call for RTEMS Open Class

Tue Oct 4 19:06:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

There is one empty seat remaining in the RTEMS Open Class
next Tuesday (11 October) to Friday (15 October) in Munich.
Does it have your name on it?

I will be the one teaching the class.  The material has been
updated and enhanced from last year's content. Like last year,
there is hardware available to play^h^h^h^h work on. :)

Please see http://www.imd-systems.de/rtems_class_0510_en.html
for details or contact Thomas Doerfler (Thomas.Doerfler AT
imd-systems DOT de).