Last Call for 4.6.5 Patches

Wed Oct 5 00:31:09 UTC 2005

Hi,

Unless something goes horribly wrong, I intend to cut 4.6.5
within the next 36 hours.  At the moment, 4.6.5 includes

   + Thomas' MBX8xx fixes
   + Jiri's SPARC BSP Update
   + Till's per task variable destructor fix
   + backport of Karel's pc386 timer driver
   + missing patch to shared console driver

Any last minute comments?