Status of certain include files - rtems cvs

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedbozeman.com
Mon Oct 24 15:48:16 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I'm working with the current CVS sources of rtems, and am curious as to
why certain include files, notably telnetd.h and pty.h are not
installed.  With 4.6.x, they were installed in the /lib/include/rtems
directory.

I am building RTEMS multilib using the following configuration:

../rtems-cvs/configure --target=m68k-rtems \
   --prefix=/opt/rtems \
   --disable-hwapi \
   --disable-multiprocessing \
   --enable-cxx \
   --disable-rdbg \
   --disable-tests \
   --enable-networking \
   --enable-posix \
   --disable-itron \
   --enable-maintainer-mode \
   --enable-multilib \

I would like to use the telnet session for some testing, and can't get
past this problem.

Is there an additional configuration switch  required to enable some of
the additional RTEMS tasks to be configured in?

Regards and TIA,

Brett Swimley