4.6.4a Anyone?

Fri Sep 9 11:30:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

I will have to throw myself on my sword on this one.  I made
a mistake and an going to have to cut a 4.6.4a.  As the release
approached, I was going through outstanding PRs and applying
those which were in 4.6 and clearly had fixes in the PR.

Unfortunately, I only tested on a subset of BSPs and none
used the file c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/console.c.  The patch I
applied from PR577 did not apply cleanly and I had to hand-edit
the results.  Obviously I screwed up.

Attached is the patch.

Does anyone else have any nits that need to be addressed?