Help! - Compilation error for mips-rtems tools under Cygwin

Bruce Robinson brucer at pmccorp.com
Wed Sep 14 18:30:58 UTC 2005

Keith,

I have a set of scripts I used to build the MIPS tool chain under CYGWIN.
The GCC configuration looks like this:

/opt/gcc/gcc-3.4.1/configure \
  --target=mips-rtems \
  --prefix=/opt/mips-rtems \
  --program-prefix=mips-rtems- \
  --with-local-prefix=/opt/mips-rtems \
  --enable-languages=c \
  --with-gnu-as \
  --with-gnu-ld \
  --with-newlib

If you're interested, e-mail me and I can send you the complete set.

Do you mind me asking? Does tx_mips64 imply you're working with Toshiba
processors?

Bruce Robinson
brucer at pmccorp.com