USB for RTEMS

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda mislistas.correo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:30:46 UTC 2005

I see I asked in a too generic way, mainly because ignorance (I've not
worked with USB at all).

We'd like to implement both host and device controller (more or less
like digital cameras that work as device if connected to PC and work
as host when connected to printer).

Reading the answers I see the project is not too big, neither too
small. Now the problem is time/money.

--
Algo mas sobre Camilo Alejandro?
http://camiloaa.blogspot.com