mvme2600/4 motorola_bsp: Anyway doing work on this bsp?

rtwas rtwas at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 23:47:30 UTC 2005

Hello,

Till Straumann wrote:

> rtwas wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'd like to get rtems working on the mvme2604. I've seen in the past
>> that people have got the mvme230x bsp to work (for the mvme260x. I've
>> not been that lucky.
>>

> I certainly am among the 'lucky' people, i.e., mvme230x works fine
> here. How is the 260x different? At a first glance, it looks very
> similar to me. What problems did you experience?

I tried using the mvme2307 for my mvme2604. It does nothing but segfault.

I did go through and set the ENV values as described in the readme.

The file is clearly being uploaded to the board. I can peek into the
memory and see the opcodes.
I have verified (at least for about the first 512 bytes) that the code
matches that in the executable image.

Robert W.