mvme2600/4 motorola_bsp: Anyway doing work on this bsp?

rtwas rtwas at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 04:47:20 UTC 2005

Hello,

>> *** HELLO WORLD TEST ***
>> Hello World
>> *** END OF HELLO WORLD TEST ***
>

> YEAH!!! Can you please make sure the mvme260x gets added to the
> Wiki?

Are you asking me? I don't understand "Wiki"'s at the moment.

I attempted the "netdemo" example and got a seg fault, so I'm not sure just
how usable this is as an example of rtems on the mvme2600.

I'm also trying to get vme functionality and I'm not having much luck there
either.

I think it'd be real handy to have a "boardtype" howto with examples of
what a
person did to make their apps work along with an example app. I'd
certainly be
happy to provide examples of such as soon as I have something to provide. :)

> What CPU is in the mvme260x?

mpc604 for mvme2604 (the units I have)
mpc603 for mvme2603

Robert W.