PATCH for rtems - pci.h

Ralf Roesch ralf.roesch at cantastic.de
Thu Apr 27 09:17:56 UTC 2006

I think this issue is a compiler optimization problem.
When I give the -O4 switch to the compiler the build completes without
errors with the "extern" declaration.
Since now I have worked without -O flag, because I was debugging some
code fragments with gdb.

I have found some further hints to extern vs. static handling:
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/IA64wiki/externinline

--
  Ralf