old ERC32 docs was Re: RTEMS code documentation references

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Apr 18 13:15:47 UTC 2006

Luís Henriques wrote:

>Dear Joel,
>
>While analysing the ERC32 specific code from RTEMS, I found 2 references
>to documentation which I could not trace.  These references are both in
>file c/src/exec/score/cpu/sparc/erc32.h (still on the old RTEMS tree - I
>am using 4.5.0 version):

I am offsite today and can't check my bookshelf to give details if I
even still have the
original manual (I think I still do) but I can almost swear it would
have come from
whatever ERC32 documentation was available when the port was initially
done.
The initial date on the README in the BSP is 1996/12/02 so it would have
been
the revision from that time frame.

I do recall Jiri sending us multiple sis revisions as they were bring up
the initial
CPUs at the same time and finding discrepancies.

Maybe Jiri has access to this old documentation today.  I will try to
give a specific
reference tomorrow.