New version of GDB Macros file

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Mon Aug 7 00:26:48 UTC 2006

Greg Marsden wrote:
> I replaced them with (struct Thread_Control_struct *)  and they work
> fine with PPC rtems.

Thanks for the tip:

Just for the archives:

That tip got me passed that problem:

Then I had a very mysterious problem with gdb getting very confused
in the gdb code to show the list of tasks waiting on a semaphore, etc.

In the end the fix was to change the name of the variable $count to $i!

Anyone care to explain that one! - the error I was getting looked like
gdb was calling my code on the target!

After that I needed to edit the code for stack back trace to be
Coldfire/68k specific and then it all worked.

Regards

Paul

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.