Need help working with rtemsTimer from rtems++

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Aug 11 00:21:27 UTC 2006

Alexander I. Shaykhrazeev wrote:
> Greetings,
> Help me, please. I'm write object-oriented code for RTEMS and need
> timer. I had found rtems++ library very useful, but i can't understand
> how to use
> rtemsTimer abstarct class. I had inherit this and implement triggered
> method, but when linking, i found error mesages shown below.

It is hard to tell what is happening as I do not see how gcc (ld) has
been invoked.

On my machine:

[cjohns at moa head]$ m68k-rtems4.7-nm --demangle
/local/tools/rtems/m68k-rtems/m68k-rtems4.7/c/av5282/librtems++/librtems++.a
| grep rtemsTimer::create
00000114 T rtemsTimer::create(char const*)

shows it is being built in the correct library.

Regards
Chris