Where I can find a simple posix RTEMS example + Makefile ?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Dec 7 22:00:32 UTC 2006

Jiyang Kang wrote:
> I got the examples. Thank you very much!

No problem.  If you have any questions or problems with them, please
feel free to ask.

If you have any other suggestions for additional examples, they are
welcomed.

FWIW a number of them are contorted and possibly questionable ways to blink
an LED at a particular rate.  There are macros to change to get a real
LED blinking
on real hardware.  Otherwise, it will just print "LED ON" or "LED OFF".

--joel