problem with privilege with posix RTEMS

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Mon Feb 6 09:41:15 UTC 2006

Hi
I have a problem with thread posix , can you help me to resolve it?
The problem is the following;
I have to test RTEMS using a scheduler posix, I have compiled the scheduler
with RTEMS using the Makefile of the example psx_sched_report, opportunely
modified, but I have a problem when I reboot the system. From the bootLoader
(grub 1.5) I choose to launch the scheduler and I have an error, this error is
like I don't have the privilege to set the priority of the task.
I try to launch the scheduler in linux in a normally way, like a root and re-
compiled for my linux, and I didn't have problem.
So Can I resolve the problem?
It appears like I don't have enought privilege, like I was not root, but it's
impossible because I launch my scheduler like a Operative System from the boot
loader..
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance
Matteo