bdbuf.c changes, in CVS yet? (re: PR852)

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Jan 12 17:36:45 UTC 2006

Has the following change to bdbuf.c been checked into CVS head yet?
My read of the CVS logs is that it has not, although I had trouble following
where the final resting place of bdbuf.c is, since it seems to have moved
directory locations at least twice, and browsing CVS reposistories with the
web interface shows all the versions.
Is my understanding correct that the version of libblock currently used is the
libblock under rtems/cpukit?

--
Chris Caudle