PSIM and MP tests -- anybody got working?

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Sun Jan 22 20:24:46 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to get MP tests working on PSIM using PSIM BSP. So far no
success, and debugging is not easy since I don't know if PSIM is broken or
PSIM BSP is broken. Is there anybody here who does have this beast working
so I may try to duplicate his/her experiments here to see what's exactly
broken in my setup.

Also if you do have any documentation reference how to even start those
test, that might also be helpfull. So far I've just patched gdb,
uncommented sem/shm related lines in psim script and try to start one psim
with *node1 test and then the second with *node2 test...

Thanks!
Karel
Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com