Networking defect for ARM'bsp in tcp_input().

ray xr at trasin.net
Tue Jul 4 16:21:11 UTC 2006

Hi, Ralf
  Do you got a idear to fix it. There is also some BYTE_ORDER in arm_gcc dir, I can not distinguish which is finally used. The codes in socre/cpu.h and libnetworking/machine/endian.h seems alright for me.
  In fact, in this case, though which is not the key point, I do not think BYTE_ORDER is needed for a 4 bit field£¬here should not be any byte sequence mistakes for diferent endians.

Thanks & Best Regards !
------------------
ray
2006-07-05

from£ºRalf Corsepius
Date£º2006-07-04 23:21:37
to£ºJoel Sherrill
CC£ºray; RTEMS Users
Subject£ºRe: Networking defect for ARM¡¯bspintcp_input().

On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 09:57 -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> ray wrote:

> Can you check if BYTE_ORDER, LITTLE_ENDIAN, and BIG_ENDIAN are defined
> as expected
> based upon the header files included?
>
> Maybe something isn't right -- incomplete .h files or something not
> tripped as expected.

There is a lot in limbo w.r.t. BYTE_ORDER, esp. there is a header
conflict on endian.h between newlib and libnetworking ... ;)

Ralf