RTEMS Capture Engine

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Tue Jul 11 19:14:37 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 17:19, Luca Germano wrote:
> Thanks for the help.
> I check the grmon command. I don't use the "-u" flag.
> If I comment the call to rtems_capture_cli_init (0) the SW runs well.
> Starting minicom on my linux PC I can use the RTEMS monitor. I try some
> RTEMS monitor command with good results.
> If I uncomment the previous call during the SW download on my Leon3 board I
> have the error messagge: Target is not responding (Time Out).
> So on my boards the Capture Engine doesn't work.
> I don't have information about the copen command. I'll try to find some
> information about that.
> To check if my RTEMS configuration is right can you send me your RTEMS
> configuration?

Hello Luca,

I have used Capture Engine ox m68k and ARM.
To make it work, there has to be configured
at least one available extension "slot".
May it be, that it is your problem.

You should have in your "system.h"/configuration
table at least some available extensions.
I allocate space for four of them to be sure
that there is some free place

#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_USER_EXTENSIONS        4

Best wishes

            Pavel