RTEMS Capture Engine

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Tue Jul 11 19:33:30 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot for this info, with

#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_USER_EXTENSIONS        4

it works pefectly on my board at least:

rtems $ copen 100
capture engine opened.

rtems $ task
   ID       NAME   PRIO   STAT   MODES  EVENTS   WAITID  WAITARG  NOTES
0a010002   RMON     1   READY  P:T:nA  NONE
0a010003   TA1      1   DELAY  P:T:nA  NONE
0a010004   TA2      1   DELAY  P:T:nA  NONE
0a010005   TA3      1   DELAY  P:T:nA  NONE
rtems $

Jiri.