RTEMS Capture Engine

Luca Germano lucagermano at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:19:03 UTC 2006

Thanks for the help.
I check the grmon command. I don't use the "-u" flag.
If I comment the call to rtems_capture_cli_init (0) the SW runs well.
Starting minicom on my linux PC I can use the RTEMS monitor. I try some
RTEMS monitor command with good results.
If I uncomment the previous call during the SW download on my Leon3 board I
have the error messagge: Target is not responding (Time Out).
So on my boards the Capture Engine doesn't work.
I don't have information about the copen command. I'll try to find some
information about that.
To check if my RTEMS configuration is right can you send me your RTEMS
configuration?

Thanks a lot.
Luca