RTEMS Capture Engine

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Tue Jul 11 14:01:54 UTC 2006

The capture engine start OK on my leon3 board. Make sure
that you don't use the -u flag to grmon, the CLI can only
talk over the normal console UART.

However, my CLI application cannot open the trace buffer:

rtems $ copen 100

error: open failed: too many

rtems $ copen 99

error: size must be greater than or equal to 100

I have tried to add extra workspace and tasks space, but
it still fails. Are there any particular config settings
that are needed to make CLI open?

Jiri.