Problems connecting two embedded boards running RTEMS

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Thu Jul 27 23:00:09 UTC 2006

A.Jallad at surrey.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to make a simple ethernet connection between two embedded boards with a LEON processor running on each. I am trying to make a connection between the two boards running RTEMS. The server starts listening but the client fails to connect.

Try the following and let us know your result.

Connect all three together on the hub - i.e. The Linux and the 2
embedded boards.

 From the Linux machine, ping each of the embedded boards - does that work.

Next, from youe linux machine, do teh following command
arp -a

This will show us the physical addressed

Let us know the results

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)