rtems_clock_set @ sparc v7 does not work!

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué aconchillo at ieec.fcr.es
Thu Jun 1 17:19:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

the sparc-rtems-mkprom provided by Gaisler Research has a -start
argument which indicates the start address of your application (and
is used by the -Ttext linker argument).

I think you will also have to modify the linker script (linkprom), as
the linker puts the .text section in the ROM address (0x00000000),
you just need to modify the rom ORIGIN.

Best regards,

aleix