Closing PRs

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Mar 7 21:47:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

There are a lot of PRs in the RTEMS GNATS database that
I suspect need to be closed.  I have been working backwards
through it trying to reduce the number of open PRs.  Please
help by closing PRs that you know are irrelevant if you have
write permission.

Please, please help close PRs.

IMO GNATS has been superceded by other PR tracking systems.
When it gets to the top of the sysadmin list, the RTEMS
server will be upgraded.  I cannot find a way to automate
the conversion of GNATS 4.x databases to anything else.
So I am prone to say the GNATS DB will be dead at that point
and we will be starting over.

We may keep it around as a read-only resource but that's it.
So please pitch in and let's close some PRs.

--joel