Changing the build tools

Steven Johnson sjohnson at sakuraindustries.com
Fri Mar 10 12:20:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

When I build rtems 4.6.5 using the provided configure and make system,
it automatically finds and uses my tools installed by the standard rpm's
in /opt/rtems-4.6

I have rebuilt the tools, but I have installed them in /opt/rtems-4.6-2,
so both can co-exist (tools as shipped, and my custom built ones)

Is there anything I can pass to either ./configure or make to force it
to look for and use the tools in /opt/rtems-4.6-2 rather than the
default /opt/rtems-4.6.  Ive tried to work it out, but cant see how to
do it.

Steven