[un]masking and rtems_interrupt_catch

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué aconchillo at ieec.fcr.es
Thu Mar 23 17:12:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

reading the documentation of chapter 6 (Interrupt Manager) I have
found that it does not say anything about how to mask or unmask
maskable interrupts. I guess this is because the API to do this is
architecure dependant.

In my case, I use ERC32, so I can use ERC32_Unmask_interrupt, which I
have found in erc32.h but not in any documentation.

I have also found that the BSP libraries (e.g. erc32) have a
set_vector function which installs a handler and clears and unmask
the interrupt if necessary.

I am probably missing something, but if not, would it make sense to
say this somewhere?

Best regards,

aleix