Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Fri Mar 17 10:48:38 UTC 2006

Hello Matteo,

as already pointed out. Combination of 4.6.99.2 release and gcc-4.0.2 is
probably buggy due to strange requirements for bigger stacks. The issue
was fixed in CVS trunk so I would recommend you to get fresh CVS copy and
give it a try.

At least I assume that by ``rtems-4.6.99.2'' you mean release...

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com