Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Yan Luo yan_luo at uml.edu
Sat Mar 18 04:13:30 UTC 2006

I still  have problem initializing partition of /dev/hda using fileio
example.
After tracing the rtems source code, I found the partition table
initialization hangs at line 1231 of cpukit/libblock/src/bdbuf.c

_CORE_mutex_Seize(&bd_buf->transfer_sema, 0, TRUE,
                               WATCHDOG_NO_TIMEOUT, level);

Do it seems that my rtems mutex is not initialized properly?

Thanks,
Yan